Grave Robber Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Please note that Shopify does not charge or collect VAT, GST, or any other international taxes, tariffs, or importation levies. You may be responsible for paying an import fee when receiving your shipment.
It’s midnight on a night with no moon. The air is perfectly still, and the only sound is that of a shovel biting into the dirt. You hit something. Is it a coffin?
No, it's a bottle of Grave Robber! A grassy green and a handful of muted brown on top, with hints of blue to bring it all together. Our darkest green shift, plays well with Scarab and Gordian Knot! Must be used over a black primer.
Turboshift paints are made with tiny glass-like flakes that work like millions of small prisms within the paint. Depending on how the flakes are made, different colors are refracted or reflected in the light. In layman's terms this means that the paint changes color depending on what light you are viewing it under, and what angle you are holding it to that light.
Formulated for airbrush use, but may also be hand brushed.
1. Don't worry if the color of your paint looks different in the bottle than the label.
2. Shake the bottle until you hear the mixing ball rattling around, then shake some more.
3. To avoid a mess, make sure the bottle tip is clear before squeezing.
4. Use isopropyl alcohol or Simple Green for cleanup of dried paint.
5. To begin with, stick to the base color recommended on the bottle (black or white)
6. Apply 2 to 4 thin, even coats of paint with airbrush or paintbrush.
7. For airbrushing, we recommend to start with 0.5 nozzle, 25 to 30 psi and thinning by diluting 3 parts paint with 1 part airbrush medium.
8. For hand-brushing, dilute with either airbrush medium or a small amount of water using a wet brush.
9. For more information on "How to Use, see the Learning Center.
Default shipping is via USPS First Class Package Service. We also offer USPS Priority, and UPS 2nd and Next Day shipping if you need your items faster. Production and convention schedules permitting, we pack and ship orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at Noon PST. Tracking info will be provided when applicable.
Please see our Return Policy