Twin Sons Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Please note that Shopify does not charge or collect VAT, GST, or any other international taxes, tariffs, or importation levies. You may be responsible for paying an import fee when receiving your shipment.
Twin Sons is a Turboshift with a different look on different base coats, what we are calling a zenishift.
Twin Suns is a rock/jazz/blue-green fusion — when used over white it is light blue with green and gold highlights, used over black it is green with blue and gold.
Twin Sons is part of the Get Shifty Bundle.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
7. Please send us pictures of what you paint to firstname.lastname@example.org
Default shipping is via USPS First Class Package Service. We also offer USPS Priority, and UPS 2nd and Next Day shipping if you need your items faster. Production and convention schedules permitting, we pack and ship orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at Noon PST. Tracking info will be provided when applicable.
Please see our Return Policy