4D Glasses Turboshift Acrylic Paint
Please note that Shopify does not charge or collect VAT, GST, or any other international taxes, tariffs, or importation levies. You may be responsible for paying an import fee when receiving your shipment.
4D Glasses is part of our LVO capsule collection. Quantity is limited. Once it is gone, it might not come back!
4D Glasses is like our best selling 3D Glasses, but with an extra dimension! Well, sorta. It is mainly more saturated and colorful, and it is also a white base paint. Meaning you can layer it over other colors and base coats, as well as it will get lighter the more layers you apply. As always we recommend testing on a sample object before painting your final figure.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
7. Please send us pictures of what you paint to email@example.com
Default shipping is via USPS First Class Package Service. We also offer USPS Priority, and UPS 2nd and Next Day shipping if you need your items faster. Production and convention schedules permitting, we pack and ship orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at Noon PST. Tracking info will be provided when applicable.
Please see our Return Policy