Maguro Metallic Acrylic Paint
Please note that Shopify does not charge or collect VAT, GST, or any other international taxes, tariffs, or importation levies. You may be responsible for paying an import fee when receiving your shipment.
Have you ever seen a blue fin tuna? If not, experience the blue of Maguro without going to Tsukiji Market.
Maguro (sans sushi roll fixings) is a pastel that can be used either on its own over a white primer or used layered over one of the our other paints.
Turbo Dork paints are made of a mixture of pigments suspended in an acrylic medium plus additives that make them fast-drying, water-soluble when wet, and water-resistant when dry. The Metallics contain pigments and small mica flakes that create a sparkling effect on the paint surface making it look like metal.
Formulated for airbrush use, but may also be hand brushed.
1. Don't worry if the color of your paint looks different in the bottle than the label.
2. Shake the bottle until you hear the mixing ball rattling around, then shake some more.
3. To avoid a mess, make sure the bottle tip is clear before squeezing.
4. Use isopropyl alcohol or Simple Green for cleanup of dried paint.
5. To begin with, stick to the base color recommended on the bottle (black or white)
6. Apply 2 to 4 thin, even coats of paint with airbrush or paintbrush.
7. For airbrushing, we recommend to start with 0.5 nozzle, 25 to 30 psi and thinning by diluting 3 parts paint with 1 part airbrush medium.
8. For hand-brushing, dilute with either airbrush medium or a small amount of water using a wet brush.
9. For more information on "How to Use, see the Learning Center.
Production and convention schedules permitting, we pack and ship orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tracking info will be provided when the shipping label is created, but might take a few days to update if package pickups are delayed.
Default shipping is via USPS First Class Package Service. We also offer USPS Priority and UPS Ground. All of these options come with tracking, which will be emailed to you after your order has been shipped.
We currently are only able to service our international customers through UPS Worldwide, due to issues with USPS international shipments. We are constantly looking into new methods to make shipping outside of the US faster and cheaper, to better serve you, our customers.
One such potential new method for international shipping that we are testing is the FlavorCloud service. This service determines the best shipping option and carrier for each order based upon the country you are located in. VAT, GST, other taxes, tariffs, or importation levies are calculated upfront and provided as part of the shopping cart checkout process. Packages are delivered duty paid.
Please see our Return Policy