Spicy Meatball Metallic Acrylic Paint
Please note that Shopify does not charge or collect VAT, GST, or any other international taxes, tariffs, or importation levies. You may be responsible for paying an import fee when receiving your shipment.
It'll make your knees weak and your arm's heavy.
A meaty, warm red metallic. Reminiscent of the marinara sauce on your mom's spaghetti.
Spicy Meatball is included in the Vol 1 Metallics Bundle. Use with a black base coat.
Turbo Dork paints are made of a mixture of pigments suspended in an acrylic medium plus additives that make them fast-drying, water-soluble when wet, and water-resistant when dry. The Metallics contain pigments and small mica flakes that create a sparkling effect on the paint surface making it look like metal.
Formulated for airbrush use, but may also be hand brushed.
1. Don't worry if the color of your paint looks different in the bottle than the label.
2. Shake the bottle until you hear the mixing ball rattling around, then shake some more.
3. To avoid a mess, make sure the bottle tip is clear before squeezing.
4. Use isopropyl alcohol or Simple Green for cleanup of dried paint.
5. To begin with, stick to the base color recommended on the bottle (black or white)
6. Apply 2 to 4 thin, even coats of paint with airbrush or paintbrush.
7. For airbrushing, we recommend to start with 0.5 nozzle, 25 to 30 psi and thinning by diluting 3 parts paint with 1 part airbrush medium.
8. For hand-brushing, dilute with either airbrush medium or a small amount of water using a wet brush.
9. For more information on "How to Use, see the Learning Center.
Default shipping is via USPS First Class Package Service. We also offer USPS Priority, and UPS 2nd and Next Day shipping if you need your items faster. Production and convention schedules permitting, we pack and ship orders every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at Noon PST. Tracking info will be provided when applicable.
Please see our Return Policy